Tax year is at an end and we now need to start looking towards filing tax returns. If you are self-employed you need to make sure you have all the details of your earnings and expenses over the past 12 months. If you also receive income from a job under PAYE or a Pension you will need to wait until you receive your P60 to add to that income total.